The Power of Performance Feedback
Feedback is a critical part of performance. The way you give and receive feedback directly affects the outcomes of your team. If you’re like most people, the feedback you provide is often vague, inconsistent, nuanced, and generally ineffective. And furthermore, the way you receive feedback likely isn’t working for you.
To unlock real performance improvement- you must learn how to utilize feedback effectively. It’s a game changer for your team.
In this course, I want to teach you how to give feedback that is timely, specific, and simply more effective. I’ll also share how you can improve the way you receive feedback- and move beyond superficial responses. I’ll provide you with a set of tools that you can begin using today to deliver feedback, to not only transform your team, but your entire organization.
So, if you’re ready– let’s go.
- Frameworks to be specifically strategic in coaching action steps.
- Tools that can guide corrective, coaching, and reinforcing feedback conversations to improve performance.
- How to best receive personal feedback.
- How to empower and encourage feedback ownership within teams.
- How to use the data from performance feedback to strategically improve individual and team performance.
Why Performance Feedback?
Powerful performance feedback can guide organizations in clarifying success measures, improve performance, and progress team communication, collaboration, and trust.