Spotting Dark side of agility (Agile+DevOps) and Starting Business agility
By the end of the session, we will gather the concrete ideas to spot dark agility and collaborate early with the customer to start business agility:
- Identify Agile and DevOps anti-patterns, Customer-Engagement FEARS & dark agility practices.
- Embrace business agility to connect with the customer’s emotional experience.
- Build a long-lasting Customer-Obsessed Culture when People are NOT hungry and NOT adventurous.
- Understand why Beyond Employee Engagement is vital for better business agility.
- Insight on How Agile Leadership can connect vision, strategy, and execution.
This interactive session will give audience insights on dark agility and tips to enable Business Agility:
- Icebreaker Activity: Discuss [4mins (m)] dark practices of Agile & DevOps and group sharing [3m]
- Client case studies on dark agility transformation [5m]
- What is Business Agility? How is benefited clients? [3m]
- Tips for successful Business Agility – Design Thinking + Agile + DevOps [5m]
- What top 3 actions helped clients to move from dark agility to business agility? [5m]
- Pair-Share Activity: Key takeaway you will apply [3m]
- Q &A [2m]