All attendees, speakers, sponsors and volunteers at our conference are required to agree with the following code of conduct. Organisers will enforce this code throughout the event. We expect cooperation from all participants to help ensure a safe environment for everybody.
Our conference is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), or technology choices. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate for any conference venue, including talks, workshops, parties, Twitter and other online media. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference without a refund at the discretion of the conference organisers.
Meeting and Content Privacy
Agile Nepal is a community of like-minded professionals and learners. One of the major strengths of our community is trust.
- We trust every individual who is part of our events, meetups, and conference.
- We trust that participants will not share the shared password and meeting links.
- We trust that participants will not record the session and upload it in their profile and pages.
- We trust that participants will not display or screen share any inappropriate photos, videos or any form of content.
- Participants can take photos/screenshot/1mins of clips for their own.
Any violation of our Code of Conduct will lead to the permanent removal of a participant from the conference and future events.
- The organizer will refund the registration amount 3 days prior to the event upon a request from the participants.
- In case of cancellation of the event, all the amount will be refunded.
- The organizer is not responsible for the technical problem face by the Participants, Speaker or Zoom.
- Incase some of our speakers cannot show up to the meeting then it will sole responsibility of the speaker, organizer bare no responsibility. All our effort are community based so we expect equal sharing of responsibility between Organizer, Speaker, Sponsors and Participants.